ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- V. Chang and M. Ramachandran, "Towards Achieving Data Security with the Cloud Computing Adoption Framework," in IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 138-151, Jan.-Feb. 1 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gartner Says Worldwide Public Cloud Services Market to Grow 18 Percent in 2017. https://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3616417 [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-145, “The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing,” NIST Special Publications, Sept. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Henze, J. Hiller, O. Hohlfeld and K. Wehrle, "Moving Privacy-Sensitive Services from Public Clouds to Decentralized Private Clouds," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering Workshop (IC2EW), Berlin, 2016, pp. 130-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Sathyanarayana and L. M. I. Sheela, "Data security in cloud computing," 2013 International Conference on Green Computing, Communication and Conservation of Energy (ICGCE), Chennai, 2013, pp. 822-827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu and Q. Wen, "A View about Cloud Data Security from Data Life Cycle," 2010 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering, Wuhan, 2010, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-60, “Volume I: Guide for Mapping Types of Information and Information Systems to Security Categories”, NIST Special Publications, Aug. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-39, “Managing information security risk organization, mission, and information system view,” NIST Special Publications, Mar. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-30 revision 1, “Guide for conducting risk assessments,” NIST Special Publications, Sept. 2012. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.