ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- V. Chang and M. Ramachandran, "Towards Achieving Data Security with the Cloud Computing Adoption Framework," in IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 138-151, Jan.-Feb. 1 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gartner Says Worldwide Public Cloud Services Market to Grow 18 Percent in 2017. https://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3616417 [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-145, “The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing,” NIST Special Publications, Sept. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Henze, J. Hiller, O. Hohlfeld and K. Wehrle, "Moving Privacy-Sensitive Services from Public Clouds to Decentralized Private Clouds," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering Workshop (IC2EW), Berlin, 2016, pp. 130-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Sathyanarayana and L. M. I. Sheela, "Data security in cloud computing," 2013 International Conference on Green Computing, Communication and Conservation of Energy (ICGCE), Chennai, 2013, pp. 822-827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu and Q. Wen, "A View about Cloud Data Security from Data Life Cycle," 2010 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering, Wuhan, 2010, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-60, “Volume I: Guide for Mapping Types of Information and Information Systems to Security Categories”, NIST Special Publications, Aug. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-39, “Managing information security risk organization, mission, and information system view,” NIST Special Publications, Mar. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- SP 800-30 revision 1, “Guide for conducting risk assessments,” NIST Special Publications, Sept. 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.