ITM Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20184th Annual International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Network (WCSN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3: Smart City in Resource Management, Ecological and Environmental Data Processing|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- X. Liu, Y. Xia, W. Yang, and F. Yang, “Secure and Efficient Querying over Personal Health Records in Cloud Computing,” Neurocomputing, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Khushk and X. Li, “Petri net modeling of encrypted information flow in federated cloud,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 887, no. 1, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Allamigeon, V. Boeuf, and S. Gaubert, “Stationary solutions of discrete and continuous Petri nets,” Perform. Eval., vol. 113, pp. 1–12, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Whittaker, “Augmenting Petri Nets to Model Health-Care Protocols by,” no. September 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G. Smith, “A New Type System for Secure Information Flow.” [Google Scholar]
- A. Technische, U. Eindhoven, and D. View, “Petri-net-based workflow management software Petri-net-based Workflow Management Software,” no. May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang and Q. Zhou, “Petri-net-based modeling and resolving of black hole attack in WMN,” Proc. - Int. Comput. Softw. Appl. Conf., pp. 409–414, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, S. Yu, Y. Zheng, K. Ren, and W. Lou, “Supplementary Material - Scalable and secure sharing of personal health records in cloud computing using attribute-based encryption,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 131–143, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Brauer and W. Reisig, “Carl Adam Petri and ‘ Petri Nets,” pp. 1–7, 1962. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zeng, M. Koutny, and P. Watson, “Verifying secure information flow in federated clouds,” Proc. Int. Conf. Cloud Comput. Technol. Sci. CloudCom, vol. 2015–February, no. February, pp. 78–85, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zeng, C. Mu, and M. Koutny, “COMPUTING SCIENCE A Flow Sensitive Security Model for Cloud Computing Systems,” no. June 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. Watson, “COMPUTING SCIENCE,” no. September 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.