ITM Web Conf.
Volume 18, 20187th Seminar on Industrial Control Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Computing (ICS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Control Systems and Modelling|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- A.N. Tikhonov, V.Y. Arsenin, Methods for incorrect problems solution (Moscow, Nauka, 1986) In Russian [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Jategaonkar, Flight vehicle system identification: a time domain methodology (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Reston, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Klein, E.A. Morelli, Aircraft system identification: theory and practice (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Reston, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.Girija, V. Parameswaran, JR. Raol, S. Srinathkumar, Journal of Aeronautical Society of India, 43 (4), 285-292 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Hoff J.C., Barbarose J.R. Application of a Stochastic In-Flight Thrust Determination Process to Real Engine Data, 3rd CTA DLR Workshop on Data Analysis and Flight Control (S.J. Campos, Brasil, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad H. Muhardi, Kuntjoro W., Sritjiono B.E. In-Flight Thrust Determination by Load Meassurement on the Engine Mounting System, ICAS-2000 Congress, pp. 533.1–533.7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Korsun, I.A. Leshchenko, M. Nemichev, Mechatronics, automation control, 11, 50-54 (2011) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Korsun, B.K. Poplavsky, S.Ju. Prihodko, Procedia Computer Science, 103, 82-87 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.