ITM Web Conf.
Volume 18, 20187th Seminar on Industrial Control Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Computing (ICS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- M. Śmieja, Ł Struski., J. Tabor, Expert Systems with Applications, 85, 146 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N.C. Wai, P.-W. Tsai, J.-S. Pan, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 536, 36 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. Mańdziuk, C.H. Quek, B.W. Goh Information Sciences, 415/416, 414 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, G. Geng, X. Wei, C. Shi, S. Zhang, Xi'an Dianzi Keji Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Xidian University, 44, 114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yaohui, M. Zhengming, Y. Fang, Knowledge-Based Systems, 133, 208 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Agnihotri, K. Verma, P. Tripathi, Expert Systems with Applications, 81, 268 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Radhakrishna, C. Srinivas, C.V. Gururao, A modified Gaussian similarity measure for clustering software components and documents, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems and Design of Communication pp. 99-104 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. De Vries, L. De Vine, S. Geva,, R. Nayak Parallel streaming signature EM-Tree: A clustering algorithm for web scale applications, In WWW 2015 Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on World Wide Web, pp. 216-226 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghanbarpour, B. Minaei, EXDBSCAN: An extension of DBSCAN to detect clusters in multi-density datasets, In 2014 Iranian Conference on Intelligent Systems, ICIS 2014, article number 6802561 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Peng, J. Huang, J. Zhu, J. Huang, J. Liu, Jisuanji Yanjiu yu Fazhan/Computer Research and Development, 52, 1941 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.