ITM Web Conf.
Volume 19, 2018Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZKwE’2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- Polish Power Law of 25 September 2012. Journal of Laws, item 1059, volume 1 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Economy of 4 May 2007 on the detailed operating requirements for the electric power system. [Google Scholar]
- EN 50160: 1998. Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution systems [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std 1459-2010 Standard Definitions for the Measurement of Electric Power Quantities Under Sinusoidal, Nonsinusoidal, Balanced, or Unbalanced Conditions; IEEE, New York, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- EN 61000-3-2:2014-10: Electromagnetic compatibi-lity (EMC) - Part 3-2: Limits for harmonic current e-missions (equipment input current ≤ 16A per phase) [Google Scholar]
- EN 61000-3-12:2012: Electromagnetic compatibili-ty (EMC) .Part 3-12: Limits – Limits for harmonic current produced by equipment connected to public low-voltage systems with input current > 16 A and ≤ 75A per phase [Google Scholar]
- EN 61000-4-30:2015 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-30: Testing and measurement techniques – Power quality measurement methods [Google Scholar]
- EN 61000-4-7:2007/A1:2011: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-7: Testing and measurement techniques - General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation, for power supply systems [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1194/2012 of 12 December 2012 implementing Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesign requirements for directional lamps, light emitting diode lamps [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 244/2009 of 18 March 2009 implementing Directive 2005/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesign requirements for non-directional household lamps [Google Scholar]
- T. Białoń, M. Pasko, J. Mirowski, M. Kurkowski, Elektryka 238, 49-68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Adrikowski, Elektryka, 228, 77-88 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.