ITM Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2018Computing in Science and Technology (CST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- H. Tarasiuk, et al., The IPv6 QoS system implementation in virtual infrastructure, Telecommunication Systems 61.2, 221–233, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Schollmeier, Ch. Winkler, Providing sustainable QoS in next-generation networks, IEEE Communications Magazine 42.6, 102–107, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Strzęciwilk, Examination of Transmission Quality in the IP Multi-Protocol Label Switching Corporate Networks, International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications. 58(3), 267–272 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Kim, S. G. Choi, A study on a QoS/QoE correlation model for QoE evaluation on IPTV service, Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 2010 The 12th International Conference on. vol. 2. IEEE (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kyriazis, et al., A real-time service oriented infrastructure, GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) 1.2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zuberek, D. Strzęciwilk, Modeling Quality of Service Techniques for Packet–Switched Networks, Dependability Engineering, ISBN 978-953-51-5592-8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Strzęciwilk, W. M. Zuberek, Modeling and Performance Analysis of Priority Queuing Systems, Computer Science On-line Conference. Springer, Cham, pp 302–310 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Carmona-Murillo, et al., QoS in Next generation mobile networks: an analytical study, Resource management in mobile computing environments, Springer Int. Publishing. 25–41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Strzęciwilk, W. M. Zuberek, Modeling and performance analysis of QoS data, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2016. International Society for Optics and Photonics (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bolla, R. Bruschi, RFC 2544 performance evaluation and internal measurements for a Linux based open router, High Performance Switching and Routing, 2006 Workshop on. IEEE (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Diallo, M. Dorais, EtherSAM: The new standard in Ethernet service testing, EXFO Applicartion Notes, 4–6 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Braden, D. Clark, S. Shenker, Integrated services in the internet architecture: an overview, No. RFC 1633 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grossman, New terminology and clarifications for diffserv, No. RFC 3260 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gevros, et al., Congestion control mechanisms and the best effort service model, IEEE network 15.3, 16–26 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, et al., Resource reservation protocol (RSVP)--Version 1 functional specification, Resource (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent, R. Atkinson, RFC 2402, IP Authentication Header (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent, K. Seo, Security architecture for the internet protocol, No. RFC 4301 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent, R. Atkinson, RFC 2401, Security architecture for the Internet Protocol, November (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N. Doraswamy, D. Harkins, IPSec: the new security standard for the Internet, intranets, and virtual private networks, Prentice Hall Professional (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bradner, J. McQuaid, Benchmarking methodology for network interconnect devices, No. RFC 2544 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W. Stallings, Cryptography and network security: principles and practice, Pearson Education India (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.