ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- F. P. Bleier, Fan Handbook Selection, Application, and Design, The USA: McGraw-Hill, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Wallis, Axial Flow Fans Design and Practice, New York and London: Academic Press, (1961). [Google Scholar]
- S. Wagner, R. Bareib, G. Guidati, Wind Turbin Noise, Germany: Springer, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- W. Neise, “Review of Fan Noise Generation Mechanicsm and Control Methods,” in Fan Noise Symposium CETIM, France, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Sturm M., Sanjose M., Moreau S., Carolus T., “Aeroacoustic Simulation of an Axial Fan Including the Full Test Rig by Using Lattice Boltzmann Method,” in Fan 2015 Conference, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Reese H., Carolus T., Kato C., “Numerical Prediction of the Aeroacoustic Sound Sources in a Low-Pressure Axial Fan with Inflow Distortion,” in Fan Conference 2007, Lyon, France, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Perot F., Kim M. S., Moreau S., Henner M., “Axial Fan Noise Aeroacoustics Predictions and Inflow Effect on Tonal Noise using LBM,” in CFD Canada 2013 Conference, Canada, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Marsan A., Daniels D. L., Sanose M., Moreaus S., “Tip Leakage Flow and its Implication on the Acoustic Signature of a Low-Speed Fan,” in Fan 2018 Conference, Germany, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/AMCA 320-08 Laboratory Methods of Sound Testing of Fans Using Sound Intensity, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/AMCA 210-07 Laboratory Methdos of Testing Fans for Certified Aerodynamic Performance Rating, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent Thery Guide, ANSYS, Inc., (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.