ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/rmt2017_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Atanassov, K. T. (1983). Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, VII ITKR’s Session, Sofia deposed in Central Sci. Technical Library of Bulg. Acad. of Sci, 1697, 84. [Google Scholar]
- Boran, F. E., Genç, S., Kurt, M., & Akay, D. (2009). A multi-criteria intuitionistic fuzzy group decision making for supplier selection with TOPSIS method. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(8), 11363-11368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bowles, J. B., & Pelaez, C. E. (1995). Fuzzy logic prioritization of failures in a system failure mode, effects and criticality analysis. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 50, 203-213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Branch, A.E. Elements of Port Operation and Management. Chapman and Hall. London (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Branch, A.E. Elements of port operation and management. Springer Science & Business Media (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Gilchrist, W. (1993). Modelling Failure Modes and Effects Analysis. International Journal of Quality& Reliability Management, 10(5), 16-23. [Google Scholar]
- IMEAK Deniz Ticaret Odası, Deniz Ticareti Dergisi, Şubat 2017, 1-64 [Google Scholar]
- Kutlu, A. C., & Ekmekçioǧlu, M. (2012). Fuzzy failure modes and effects analysis by using fuzzy TOPSIS-based fuzzy AHP. Expert Sys. with Applications, 39(1), 61-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.C., Liu, L. and Liu, N. (2013). Risk evaluation approaches in failure mode and effects analysis: A literature review, Expert Sys. with Applications, 40(2), 828-838. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pillay, A., & Wang, J. (2003). Modified failure mode and effects analysis using approximate reasoning. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 79, 69-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sankar, N. R., & Prabhu, B. S. (2001). Modified approach for prioritization of failures in a system failure mode and effects analysis. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 18(3), 324-335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, R.K., Kumar, D., & Kumar, P. (2005). Systematic failure mode effect analysis (FMEA) using fuzzy linguistic modelling, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 22(9). 986-1004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stamatis, D. H. (1995). Failure mode and effect analysis: FMEA from theory to execution. Milwaukee, WI: ASQC Quality Press. [Google Scholar]
- Tooranloo, H. S. & Ayatollah, A.S. (2016). A model for failure mode and effects analysis based on intuitionistic fuzzy approach. Applied Soft Computing, 49, 238-247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ung, S.T., Williams, V. Bonsall, S. and Wang, J. (2009). The Risk Assessment and Management of Port Security Using Fuzzy Modeling, Marine Tech., 46(2). 61-73. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y. M., Chin, K. S., Poon, G. K. K., & Yang, J. B. (2009). Risk evaluation in failure mode and effects analysis using fuzzy weighted geometric mean. Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 1195-1207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Z. (2007). Intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation operators. IEEE Transactions on fuzzy systems, 15(6), 1179-1187. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh, L. A. (1996). Fuzzy sets. In Fuzzy Sets, Fuzzy Logic, And Fuzzy Systems: Selected Papers by Lotfi A. Zadeh (pp. 394-432). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.