ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- A. Yokus and D. Kaya, Numerical and exact solutions for time fractional Burgers’ equation, Journal Of Nonlinear Sciences And Applications 10.7, 3419-3428, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Inan, B. Kiliç, and S. Duran, G′/G expansion method and its applications to the 2-Dimensional Burgers equation and coupled Burgers type equation, World Appl. Sci. J. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. M. E. Zayed and SA Hoda Ibrahim, Exact solutions of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics using the modified simple equation method, Chinese Physics Letters 29.6 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yokus, T. A. Sulaiman, H. Bulut, On the analytical and numerical solutions of the Benjamin-Bona-Mahony equation. Opt. Quant. Electron. 50, 31, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Baskonus and H. Bulut, On the complex structures of Kundu-Eckhaus equation via improved Bernoulli sub-equation function method, Waves in Random and Complex Media 25.4, 720-728 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Wazwaz, Multiple-soliton solutions for extended shallow water wave equations, Studies in Mathematical Sciences 1.1, 21-29 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Yinghui, Exact Solutions for-Dimensional Nonlinear Fokas Equation Using Extended F-Expansion Method and Its Variant, Mathematical Problems in Engineering 1-14, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.