ITM Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2018The Third International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- E. Yuce, A. Ö. Tarakçioglu, Attitudes of Computer Engineering Department Students towards ESP Courses Integrated to Foreign Language Courses: Tunceli University Case, Bilim ve Gençlik Dergisi, 1(1), 47-57, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yokus, H. M. Baskonus, T. A. Sulaiman & H. Bulut, Numerical simulation and solutions of the two-component second order KdV evolutionary system. Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 34(1), 211-227, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shikuo, Jacobi elliptic function expansion method and periodic wave solutions of nonlinear wave equations, Physics Letters A 289.1-2, 69-74, (2001). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yokus, T. A. Sulaiman, H. Bulut, On the analytical and numerical solutions of the Benjamin-Bona-Mahony equation. Opt. Quant. Electron. 50, 31, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Baskonus and H. Bulut, Exponential Prototype Structure for (2+1)-Dimensional Boiti-Leon-Pempinelli systems in Mathematical Physics, Waves in Random and Complex Media, 26(2), 189-196, (2016). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kudryashov, On Types of Nonlinear Nonintegrable Equations with Exact Solutions, Physics Letters A, 155, 269-275, (1991). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kudryashov, One method for finding exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 17.6, 2248-2253, (2012). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Duran, and D. Kaya, Applications of a New Expansion Method for Finding Wave Solutions of Nonlinear Differential Equations, World Applied Sciences Journal 18.11, 1582-1592, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.