ITM Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2018XLVIII Seminar of Applied Mathematics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- International Energy Agency, The Future of Cooling – report (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Jani, Manish Mishra, P.K. Sahoo, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Dizaji, E. J. Hu, L. Chen, Energy 156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sohani, H. Sayyaadi and N. Mohammadhosseini, Energy. Convers. Manage. 158 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nie, Z. Li, W. Hu, L. Fang, Q. Zhang, Energ. Buildings 153 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Abbassi, E. Baniasadi, H. Ahmadikia, Energ. Buildings 150 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, J. Danielewicz, Energy Convers. Manage. 88 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, A. Jedlikowski, V. Polushkin, Energy 76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pandelidis, Mathematical modeling of the M-Cycle heat and mass exchanger used in air conditioning systems, PhD Dissertation, Supervisor: Professor Sergey Anisimov, Wrocław University of Technology, Department of Environmental Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran. 84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pandelidis, S. Anisimov, W. M. Worek, P. Drąg, Energy Convers. Manage. 117 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maisotsenko, L. Gillan and A. H. T. Gillan, Method and plate apparatus for dew point evaporative cooler (USA Patent US 7197887 B2, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran. 75 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Anisimov, D. Pandelidis, International Journal of Energy for a Clean Environment (Special Issue on M-Cycle Fundamentals and Applications) 12, Issue 2-4, 273-286, 2011(DOI: 10.1615/InterJEnerCleanEnv.2012005770). [Google Scholar]
- B. Riangvilaikul and S. Kumar, Energ. Buildings 42 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kowalski, Heat and Mass Transfer in Rotary Dehumidifier for Solar Air Conditioning Systems, A Thesis Submitted to the Wroclaw University of Technology for the Degrees of Doctor of Philosophy (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.