ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- A.A. Zuenko, A.Ya. Fridman, B.А. Kulik. Intelligent databases: survey of results obtained within the project 4.3 of the programme № 15 of the chair of ras. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/intellektualnye-bazy-dannyh-rezultaty-vypolneniya-proekta-4-3-programmy-15-pran (Date of circulation: 13.11.2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Barseghyan, M.S. Kupriyanov, I.I. Kholod, MD Tess, S.I. Elizarov. Analysis of data and processes: a tutorial. Publisher: SPb.: BHV-Petersburg, 2009. 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Gonchar Comparative analysis of databases and knowledge bases (ontologies) is applicable to the modeling of complex processes. Modern scientific research and innovation.2014. № 5. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2014/05/34325 [Google Scholar]
- Aksyonov K., Antonova A., Goncharova N. (2018) Choice of the Scheduling Technique Taking into Account the Subcontracting Optimization. Advances in Signal Processing and Intelligent Recognition Systems. SIRS 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 678. pp. 297–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aksyonov K., Bykov E., Aksyonova O., Goncharova N., Nevolina A. The architecture of the multi-agent resource conversion processes. UKSim-AMSS 11th European Modelling Symposium on Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation. Manchester, England, 20 - 22 November 2017. Pp. 61–64. [Google Scholar]
- I. Nezhvinsky. Types of databases, their advantages and disadvantages. 2017. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.syl.ru/article/365055/tipyi-baz-dannyih-ih-preimuschestva-i-nedostatki (Date of circulation: 11/13/2018). [Google Scholar]
- Databases: a tutorial. E.I. Chigarin. Samara: SSAU Publishing House, 2015. 208 p. [Google Scholar]
- Khalyasmaa, A.I., Zinovieva, E.L., Eroshenko, S.A. Problems of Developing Decision Rules in Decision Support Systems for Assessing Innovative Solutions. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Ergo-2018: Human Factors in Complex Technical Systems and Environments, Ergo 2018.8443854, p. 21–24 [Google Scholar]
- Khalyasmaa, A.I., Zinovieva, E.L., Eroshenko, S.A. Formation Features of Criterias for Assessing the Feasibility of Innovative Technical Solutions. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Ergo-2018: Human Factors in Complex Technical Systems and Environments, Ergo 2018. 8443920, p. 16–20 [Google Scholar]
- Khalyasmaa, A.I., Zinovieva, E.L. Intelligent decision support system for technical solutions efficiency assessment. Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2017. 8109537, p. 247–250 [Google Scholar]
- Khalyasmaa, A.I., Zinovieva, E.L., Eroshenko, S.A. A set of criteria for scientific and technical solutions assessment. Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2017. 8109505, p. 122–125. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.