ITM Web Conf.
Volume 25, 20192018 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Cognitive Informatics (ICICCI 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- Wei Xueqiang, Yuan Hongke, Qin Jingjing, Zuo Ying. Time-frequency analysis of generalized s-transform seismic signals [J]. Earthquake disaster prevention technology, 11 (2017): 808-813. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Guanshi, Yu Yanxiang. Empirical relationship between source rupture scale and magnitude in western China [J]. Earthquake disaster prevention technology, 10 (2015): 68-76. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zuoya, Lu Xiushan, Li Kexing. Construction of a class of wavelet basis functions and its application in measurement data processing [J]. Surveying and mapping science, (2007):9-11. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Shoufeng, Tong Minming, Pan Yuxiang, He Xinmin, Lai Xiaosong. Analysis of microseismic signal of coal and rock fracture by wavelet signature spectroscopy [J]. Acta instrumentation sinica, (2011): 1521-1527. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ying, Zhang Shuzhen, Xu Kangsheng. Application of wavelet noise reduction method in seismic signal processing [J]. Journal of northwest seismology, (2006): 159-162. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mostafa Mousavi, Charles A. Langston. Hybrid Seismic Denoising Using Higher-Order Statistics and Improved Wavelet Block Thresholding [J]. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, (2016):1380-1393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vittoria Bruni, Domenico Vitulano. Wavelet-based signal de-noising via simple singularities approximation. [J]. Signal Processing, 2006. 86(4): 859-876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.