ITM Web Conf.
Volume 25, 20192018 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Cognitive Informatics (ICICCI 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Data Analysis and Application|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- Li Zhuo, Probe into the Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights on Hyperlinks on the Internet, Intelligence Journal, p.71, No.5, Vol.23 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Wenming, Legal Regulations on Hyperlink Infringement, Journal of Nanjing University (Philosophy, Humanities and Social Sciences), p.128, No.5, Vol.38(2001). [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaobing, Legal Issues on Infringement of Internet Links, Science and Technology and Law, p.694, No.4, Vol. 92(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Chengsi, Intellectual Property Literature, Beijing: China University of Political Science and Law press, pp. 174-176(1999). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Songlin, Criminal Regulations on Deep Linking Behavior of Video Search Websites. Intellectual Property Rights. pp.26-31, No. 11, Vol.28(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.