ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Science and Biomedical Science|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Y.L. Ma, and C.Z. Liu. Review on ecological characteristics and control of aphids. Pratacultural Science, vol. 31, pp. 519–525, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Tang, G.P. Chen, M.K. Zhu, L.J. Ren and Z.L. Hu. Advances in aphid control technology. Plant Protection, vol. 39, pp. 5-12+19, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Chen and Q.X. Shi. Sestematic studies on aphidiidae of China (Hymenoptera:Aphidiidae). Fujian Science and Technology Publishing house, pp. 1-31, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- X.Z. He, Q. Wang and D.A.J. Teulon. Host age preference behavior in Aphidius ervi Haliday (Hymenoptera: Aphidiidae). Journal of Insect Behavior, vol. 24, pp. 447–455, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Kugler and R.H. Ratcliffe. Resistance in alfalfa to the red form of the pea aphid (Homoptera: Aphididae). Journal of Economic Entomology, vol. 76, pp. 74–76, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Langley, K.J. Tilmon, B.J. Cardinale and R.I. Anthony. Learning by the parasitoid wasp, Aphidius ervi (Hymenoptera: Braconidae), alters individual fixed preferences for pea aphid color morphs. Oecologia, vol.150, pp. 172, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pennacchio, M.C. Digilio and E. Tremblay. Biochemical and metabolic alterations in Acyrthosiphon pisum parasitized by Aphidius ervi. Archives of Insect Biochemistry & Physiology, vol. 30, pp. 351–367, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Ji. Impact factors for the parasitization of Microplitis and the influence of parasitzation on host biochemical metabolism. Hunan Agricultural University, pp. 1-14, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Shiffrin and K. Börner. Mapping knowledge domains. Proceedings of the National Academy of the USA, vol. 101, pp. 5183–5185, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, C.M. Chen, Z.G. Hu and X.W. Wang. Principles and Applications of Analyzing a Citation Space. Science Press, pp.1-163, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhong, Evaluation about the Core Authors Based on Price Law and Comprehensive Index Method --- Take Journal of Library Development as an Example, Science & Technology Management Research, vol. 32, pp. 57–60, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.