ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Chen Mingjie. Influence and requirement of archival modernization in big data era [J]. Archives Management, (6): 48–49 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Min Tao. Analysis of the characteristics of big data [J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 13 (36): 237–239 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Gang, Yang Kai. Review of Key Processing Techniques for Large Data [J]. Computer and Digital Engineering, 44 (4): 694–699 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Tang Bing, He Haiwu. MapReduce Parallel Model Based on Tree Structure [J].Computer Science, 42 (11): 65–67 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zong Feng. Research on the Statistical Method of Massive Text Data Based on MapReduce [J]. Journal of Shandong Elite College, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Mi Yunlong, Li Jinhai, Liu Wenqi, et al. Research on Granular Concept Cognitive Learning System under MapReduce Framework [J]. Journal of Electronics, 46 (2): 289–297 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Tao, He Qibei, Huang Guangming, et al. Research on Massive Image Processing Model Based on MapReduce [J]. Information Technology, (11): 114–116 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lingyun, Deng Shengxiong, Yan Yun. Large Data Financial Credit Assessment Model of Supply Chain Based on MapReduce [J]. Modern Industrial Economy and Informatization, (17): 50–53 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Li Shizhao. Research and implementation of face recognition system based on cloud computing [D]. South China University of Technology, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yu, Yan Dong. Research on MapReduce-based Cloud Storage Data Auditing [J]. Computer Science, 44 (2): 195–201 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Karun AK, Chitharanjan K. A review on hadoop - HDFS infrastructure extensions[C]// Information & Communication Technologies. IEEE, 132-137 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Harter T, Borthakur D, Dong S, et al. Analysis of HDFS under HBase: a facebook messages case study [M]. USENIX Association, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.