ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- eMarketer. "Worldwide Retail and Ecommerce Sales: eMarketer’s Estimates for 2016-2021". (2017) [Google Scholar]
- eMarketer. "Worldwide Retail and Ecommerce Sales: eMarketer’s Updated Forecast and New Mcommerce Estimates for 2016-2021". (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wasserman, Anthony I. "Software Engineering Issues for Mobile Application Development". (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Palmieri, Manuel, Inderjeet Singh, and Antonio Cicchetti. "Comparison of cross-platform mobile development tools". In Intelligence in Next Generation Networks (ICIN), 2012 16th International Conference on, pp. 179-186. IEEE, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Apple Developer. "Xcode 10 Introduction" (2018) From https://developer.apple.com/xcode/ [Google Scholar]
- Android Developer. "Android Studio Introduction" (2018). From https://developer.android.com/studio/ [Google Scholar]
- BlackBerry Developer. "Blackberry Native" (2018) From https://developer.blackberry.com/native/ [Google Scholar]
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). "A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML". (2018) [Google Scholar]
- IBM Software. "Native, web or hybrid mobile-app development". (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Adobe PhoneGap. "Adobe PhoneGap Introduction" (2018). From https://phonegap.com/products/ [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Sarah Allen and L. Lundrigan. "Pro-Smart Phone Cross-Platform Development. Apress", (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Curtis. "PhoneGap and the Enterprice". (2011) From http://www.slideshare.net/drbac/phonegap-dayibm-phonegap-andthe-enterprise/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.