ITM Web Conf.
Volume 26, 20192018 International Conference on Computer Science and Education Technology (CSET 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 February 2019|
- Hanyong Li, Jing Gong, Da Yu, et al. Research progress in wax deposition test of petroleum pipelines [J]. Oil Field Equipment, 2010, 39 (6): 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Huan Pu, Guangchuan Liang. Wax and Anti-wax in Collecting Oil Pipeline [J]. Corrosion and Protection in Petrochemical Industry, 2008, 25 (06): 53–55. [Google Scholar]
- Qiyu Huang, Jinjun Zhang, Xuefeng Gao et al. Study on wax deposition of Daqing crude oil [J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2006, 27 (04): 125–129. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu, M. Wu, K. Hu. Prediction of Wax Deposition in an Insulation Crude Oil Pipeline [J]. Petroleum Science and Technology, 2015, vol. 33 (15-16): 1499–1507. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenda, Huang Qiyu, Huang Jun. Study of Paraffin Wax Deposition in Seasonally Pigged Pipelines [J]. Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, 2014, vol. 50 (1): 39–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kok, R.O. Saracoglu. Mathematical Modelling of Wax Deposition in Crude Oil Pipelines (Comparative Study) [J]. Petroleum Science and Technology, 2000, vol. 18 (9-10): 1121–1145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Bello, S.O. Fasesan, C. Teodoriu. An Evaluation of the Performance of Selected Wax Inhibitors on Paraffin Deposition of Nigerian Crude Oils [J]. Petroleum Science and Technology, 2006, vol. 24 (2): 195–206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vikas Mahto, Dharmendra Verma, Harveer Singh. Kinetic study of wax deposition in the flow lines due to Indian crude oil [J]. Int. J. of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology, 2015, vol. 10 (3): 293–305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yun Lei, Shanpeng Han, Jinjun Zhang. Effect of the dispersion degree of asphaltene on wax deposition in crude oil under static conditions [J]. Fuel Processing Technology, 2016, vol. 146: 20–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Can Cheng, Wenbao Jia, Daqian Hei. Determination of thickness of wax deposition in oil pipelines using gamma-ray transmission method [J]. Nuclear Science and Techniques, 2018, vol. 29 (8): 1–5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liqun Zhu, Junyun Yan, Weiping Li, et al. Study of paraffin wax inhibtion film based on surface composition and microstructure [J]. Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment, 2011, 32 (04): 144–148. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Xia, Jinghuan Liang et al. The study on internal Coating Preventing wax deposition[J]. OGST, 2005, 24 (6): 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Xuejun Zhang, Zhaofu Zhou, Jun Tian, et al. Study on using coating for inhibiting wax deposition in pipeline transportation of crude oil [J]. Chin Petrol Processing Petrochem Technol, 2002, 33 (2): 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Deqi Pan, Guixin Zhang, Kuijuan Tang. Practice and cognition of paraffin inhibition in PC-300 and PC-400 internal coating tubing [J]. Oil Drilling & Production Technology, 2000, 22 (1): 64–66. [Google Scholar]
- Singh P., Venkatesan R., Fogler S. Formation and aging of incipient thin film wax-oil gels [J]. AICh E J, 2000, 46: 1059–1074. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.