ITM Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2019The 9th International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- K. Hariss, H. Noura, A.E. Samhat, M. Chamoun, Design and Realization of a Fully Homomorphic Encryption Algorithm for Cloud Applications, in Risks and Security ofInternet and Systems, edited by N. Cuppens, F. Cuppens, J.L. Lanet, A. Legay, J. Garcia-Alfaro (Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2018), pp. 127–139 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Anggriane, S.M. Nasution, F. Azmi, Advanced e-voting system using Paillier homomorphic encryption algorithm, in 2016 International Conference on Informatics and Computing (2016), pp. 338–342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Raj, G.C. Deka, Handbook ofResearch on Cloud Infrastructures for Big Data Analytics, Chap.19, 1st edn. (IGI Global, Hershey, PA, USA, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Martins, L. Sousa, A. Mariano, A Survey on Fully Homomorphic Encryption An Engineering Perspective, in ACM Comput. Surv. (ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2017), Vol. 50, pp. 83:1–83:33 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Rivest, A. Shamir, L. Adleman, A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key cryp-tosystems (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. van Dijk, C. Gentry, S. Halevi, V. Vaikun-tanathan, Fully Homomorphic Encryption over the Integers, in Proceedings ofthe 29th Annual International Conference on Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010), EUROCRYPT’10, pp. 24–43 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Brakerski, C. Gentry, V. Vaikuntanathan, (leveled) fully homomorphic encryption without bootstrapping (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Domingo-Ferrer, A Provably Secure Additive and Multiplicative Privacy Homomorphism, in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Information Security (Springer-Verlag, London, UK, UK, 2002), ISC ’02, pp. 471–483 [Google Scholar]
- K. Hariss, H. Noura, A.E. Samhat, Fully enhanced homomorphic encryption algorithm of more approach for real world applications (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kipnis, E. Hibshoosh, Efficient methods for practical fully-homomorphic symmetric-key encryption, randomization, and verification (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, Y. Jiang, C. Lin, Y. Fan, X. Shen, P-Coding: Secure Network Coding against Eavesdrop-ping Attacks, in 2010 Proceedings IEEE INFOCOM (2010), pp. 1–9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.