ITM Web Conf.
Volume 28, 2019Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZkwE’2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 July 2019|
- Polish Power Law of 25 September 2012. Journal of Laws, item 1059, volume 1 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Economy of 4 May 2007 on the detailed operating requirements for the electric power system. [Google Scholar]
- EN 50160: 1998. Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution systems [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std 1459-2010 Standard Definitions for the Measurement of Electric Power Quantities Under Sinusoidal, Nonsinusoidal, Balanced, or Unbalanced Conditions; IEEE, New York, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- EN 61000-3-2:2014-10: Electromagnetic compatibi-lity (EMC) - Part 3-2: Limits for harmonic current e-missions (equipment input current ≤ 16A per phase) [Google Scholar]
- EN 61008-1:2013-05: Residual current operated circuit-breakers without integral overcurrent protection for households and similar uses (RCCBs) - Part 1: General rules [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on the technical requirements for buildings and their location. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.