ITM Web Conf.
Volume 28, 2019Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZkwE’2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 July 2019|
- J. Maempel, S. Koehring, C. Schilling, H. Witte: Using Different Adhesion Technologies in Modular Robot for Climbing, ISR / ROBOTIK, 1258–1264, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Kolhalkar and S. M. Patil: Wall Climbing Robots: A Review, International Journal of Engineering, 1, 5, 227–229, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moniri, M. Bamdad, M. Sayyadan: A novel design of wall climbing robot for inspection of storage steel tanks, 2015 3rd RSI International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics, 557–562, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ishihara: Basic study on wall climbing robot with magnetic passive wheels, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, 1964–1969, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang: Thermal analysis of a DC electromagnet with high thermal conductivity inserts, Tallahassee: Florida State University, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Comsol Multiphysics 5.2a User’s Guide, Modeling Guide and Model Library, Documentation Set, Comsol AB, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz: Metoda elementów skończonych, Warszawa: Arkady, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- C. Jiannan, H. Kai, F. Haitao, C. Hao, H. Shaojie, W. Zhou: The design of permanent-magnetic wheeled wall-climbing robot, IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Cengel Y.A: Heat transfer: a practical approach, Boston: McGraw-Hill, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baranski, W. Szelag, C. Jedryczka: Influence of temperature on partial demagnetization of the permanent magnets during starting process of line start permanent magnet synchronous motor, Electrical Machines (SME), International Symposium on, Poland, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.