ITM Web Conf.
Volume 28, 2019Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZkwE’2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 July 2019|
- B.J. Baliga, The IGBT Device Physics, Design and Applications of the Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor, Elsevier Inc., (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gordon, Influence of chosen parameters on electrical machines bearings exploitation. 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments − ICMD 2017, Prague, 94-99, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Karkkainen, . J. Talviti, M. Kuisma, J. Hannonen, J. Strom, Acoustic Emission in Power Semiconductor Modules-First Observations, IEEE transactions on power electronics, 29, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozak, Initial Excitation Issues of Synchronous Generator with VSI Inverter in Varying Rotational Speed Operation, MAPE, 1, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bejger, M. Kozak, Acoustic Emission Of Monolithic IGBT Transistors. Symso (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Nagl, B. Czerny, M. Lederer, G. Khatibi, Experimental investigation of transient electrical, thermal and mechanical behavior of IGBT inverter modules during operation, ISPSD, Japan (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Keprt, P. Benes, Determination of Uncertainty in Calibration of Acoustic Emission Sensors, 4th International Conference on NDT, Chania (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gordon, A. Dreas, Detection Of Acoustic Emission In Semiconductors, ISBN 978-83-65265-25-8, MAPE 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.