ITM Web Conf.
Volume 28, 2019Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (ZkwE’2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 July 2019|
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency 2012/27/UE, Brussels (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Efektywność wykorzystania energii w latach 2006–2016, Informacje i opracowania statystyczne, GUS 15,06.2018. Warszawa (2018) [Google Scholar]
- EN:15193 Energy performance of buildings Energy requirements for lighting (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, Possibile Ways to Improve the Energy efficiency of the lighting system in public facilities. Electrical Engineering 98, 137–147 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, The Intensity of daylight in school building. Informatyka Automatyka Pomiary w Gospodarce i Ochronie Środowiska 3, 78–81 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, J. Gielniak. Lighting control algorithms in a school venue using KNX system. Electrical Engineering 96, 153–162 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sowa S. Increasing the energy efficiency of hybrid RES installations using KNX system. Renewable Energy Sources: Engineering, Technology, Innovation, 387–394, Springer (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.