ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Chen W.F., Han D.J., Plasticity for Structural Engineers, (Springer Verlag New York Inc., ISBN 3-540-96711-7, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Presura, ph.d. thesis Stress states that appear in ship unconventional double hull structures, ”Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ADN – European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous goods by Inland Waterways – United Nations (2016) [Google Scholar]
- MOVEIT! – Modernisation of vessels for inland waterway freight traffic – Work package WP5 Structures & Weight, Task 5.3 Crashworthiness (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN100002-1, Annex B, Types of test pieces to be used for thin products: sheets, strips and flats between 0,1 mm and 3 mm thick (2001) [Google Scholar]
- DNV RP-C208, Determination of Structural Capacity by Non-linear FE analysis Methods, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- CSR OT, Common Structural rules for Double Hull Oil Tankers, IACS, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.