ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technology in Telecommunications (3a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.V. Gruzdov, YU.V. Kolkovskij, YU.A. Koncevoj, Kontrol novyh tekhnologij v tverdotelnoj SVCH elektronike [Control of new technologies in solid-state microwave electronics] (Technosphere, Moscow, 2016) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- Test method standard microcircuits. Available at: http://scipp.ucsc.edu/groups/fermi/electronics/mil-std-883.pdf (accessed: September 21, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- DXF Reference. Available at: http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autocad_2012_pdf_dxf-reference_enu.pdf (accessed: September 21, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Forsyth, J. Ponce, Computer Vision: A Modern Approach. Pearson Education Limited (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Shapiro, G.C. Stockman, Computer Vision (Pearson, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haykin, Neural Networks and Learning Machines (Pearson, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.