ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- E.A. Rudnev, E.A. Khromykh, A.A. Chaplygin, S.N. Shulzhenko. Broadband flat antenna. Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2272340 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Nechaev, D.N. Borisov, A.S. Maltsev. An increase in the operating frequency band of microstrip antennas for communication systems. Vestnik of Voronezh Institute of Interior of Russia, No. 1, pp. 138-146 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Popova, V.A. Zhuravleva; Ed. L.S. Benenson. Ultra-wideband antennas/Translated from English. - M.: Mir, 416 p. (1964) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Win, D. Dardari, A.F. Molisch, W. Wiesbeck, and J. Zhang. History and applications of UWB, Proc. IEEE, v. 97, No. 2, pp. 198–204 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lestari, E. Bharata, A.B. Suksmono, A. Kurniawan, A.G. Yarovoy, and L.P. Ligthart. A modi fi ed Bow-Tie antenna for improved pulse radiation. IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., v. 58, No. 7, pp. 2184–2192, Jul (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang and A. Kishk. Self-grounded Bow-Tie antenna. PCT patent application number PCT/SE2010/1001072-6 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Slyusar. Digital beamforming in communication systems: the future starts today//Elektronika: NTB, No. 1, pp. 6-12 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Shmachilin. Adopting ultra-wideband digital antenna arrays. International School of Aerospace, Ukraine, Alushta, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Shmachilin. Problems of designing microwave digital antenna arrays for radar tasks. Materials of the 19th International Crimean Conference “Microwave and Telecommunication Technologies” CrimeaMiCo’09, Ukraine, Sevastopol, “Weber” Publishing House, p. 339 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Li R., DeJean G., Maeng M., Lim K., Pinel S., Tentzeris MM, Laskar J. Design of compact stacked-patch antennas in LTCC multilayer packaging modules for wireless applications//IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, v. 27, No. 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Y., Wu K.-L., Fang D.-G., Ehlert M. An integrated LTCC millimeter-wave planar array antenna with low-loss feeding network. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, v. 53, No. 3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Papilov. Small-sized multilayer printed antennas. The PhD theses of candidate of technical sciences, Moscow, 164 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.