ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Ahsan Illahi, M. Bashir, Majeed A. S. Alkanhal, Sadia Khatoon, Abdul Ghaffar, Yasin Khan Electromagnetic waves scattering from a sphere of complex conjugate medium. J. Europ. Opt.l Soc. Rap. Publ, 15(1), p.10 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xang, S. He, Y. Zhang, G. Zhu, A spectral domain approach for thecalculation of the scattering of the stratified uniaxial electric anisotropicmedia under point source excitation with arbitrary orientation, Int. J. Appl.Electromagn. Mech. 48, pp.33-46 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, P. Gao, C. Zhang, X. Li, J. Ye, Scattering effect of the high-indexdielectric nanospheres for high performance hydrogenated amorphoussilicon thin-film solar cells, Sci. Rep., 6, p. 30503 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rawaz Kurda, Jorge de Brito, Jose Dinis Silvestre, CONCRETop - A multi-criteria decision method for concrete optimization, Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 74, pp.73-85 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Carpenter, S. Grossberg, Adaptive Resonance Theory (Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Carpenter, S. Grossberg, D.B. Rosen, Fuzzy ART: Fast stable learning and categorization of analog patterns by an adaptive resonance system, Neural Networks, 4, pp. 759-771 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Igor Lvovich, Y Lvovich, Andrey Preobrazhenskiy, O. N. Choporov, Algorithmic procedures for selection control options for electric power, Systems IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 537, p. 062029 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ya. Lvovich, Ya. E. Lvovich, Yu. S. Sakharov, and B. Ye. Bolshakov Solution of the multiple-choice problem based on visualization of the computational experiment and expert evaluation results, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2116, p. 200011 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jr I Fister, A Iglesias, A Galvez, et al. Differential evolution for association rule mining using categorical and numerical attributes, Intell Data Eng Autom Learn, 11314, pp.79-88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ruaa Al-fallujiRuaa, Al-fallujiAdel Al-Zoghabi, Genetic Algorithms Genetic Algorithms Agenda, (2019), DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.24368.20489 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.