ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- James D. Taylor, Ultra-wideband Radar Technology (CRC Press Boca Raton, London, New Work 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Holami, H. Mehrpourbernety and B. Zakeri, UWB Phased Array Antennas for High Resolution Radars, Proc. of the 2013 International Symposium on Electromagnetic Theory, pp. 532-535 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lagovsky, A.B. Samokhin, Y.V. Shestopalov, Increasing accuracy of angular measurements using UWB signals, 2017 11th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), Paris, pp. 1083 – 1086 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Samokhin, Y.V. Shestopalov, Pulse Characteristics of Antenna Array Radiating UWB Signals, Proc. of the 10th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), Davos, Switzerland, pp. 2479-2482 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lagovsky, A.G. Chikina, Shape optimization of UWB pulses, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS), pp. 475 – 478 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lagovsky, A.B. Samokhin, A.S. Samokhina, Image restoration of the multiple target by smart antenna array radiating UWB signals, Proc. of Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), Torino, Italy, pp.363 – 365 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lagovsky, A.B. Samokhin, Superresolution in signal processing using a priori information, Inter. Conf. Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), IEEE Conf. Publications, Verona, Italy, pp. 779 – 783 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lagovsky, A.B. Samokhin, Y.V. Shestopalov, Increasing the Range of UWB Radars, Proc. 2018 12th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), UK, Ser. IET Conference Publications, v. CP741 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Smirnov, Method of simultaneous optimization of radio devices performance in frequency and time domains, Russian technological journal, v. 6, No. 6, pp. 13-27 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.