ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- A.V. Barkhatov, V.I. Veremjev, A.A. Golovkov, V.M. Kutuzov, V.N. Malyshev, O.G. Petkau, N.S. Stenjukov, M.S. Shmyrin. Semi-active radar systems for critical facilities monitoring and protection. Journal of the Russian Universities. Radioelectronics., 4, pp. 71-77. In Russ. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Punniamoorthy, G. K. Reddy, V. S. Kamadal, G. V. Gopal, K. Poornachary. Design of Patch Antenna with Omni Directional Radiation Pattern for Wireless LAN Applications//Proc. of 2017 Intern. Conf. on Recent Innovations in Signal Processing and Embedded Systems (RISE), 27–29 Oct. 2017, Bhopal, India. Piscataway: IEEE,. pp. 70–74. doi: 10.1109/rise.2017.8378127 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wei, Z. Zhang, Z. Feng. Design of a Wideband Horizontally Polarized Omnidirectional Printed Loop Antenna//IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, (Volume: 11, Issue: 3, January), pp. 49-52 DOI: 10.1109/LAWP.2012.2182670 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Y. Yin, X. Yang, and others. Design of a wideband horizontally polarized omnidirectional antenna with mutual coupling method//IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, (Volume: 63, Issue: 7, July), pp. 3311-3316, DOI: 10.1109/TAP.2015.2429733 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, Z. D. Chen, Y. Yu, and others. A novel omnidirectional horizontally polarized antenna for 4G LTE communications//2016 11th International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation and EM Theory (ISAPE), Guilin, China, 18-21 Oct., 10.1109/ISAPE.2016.7833879 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, F. Zhang, T. Li, and others. Bandwidth Enhancement of a Horizontally Polarized Omnidirectional Antenna by Adding Parasitic Strips//IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters. Vol. 16, pp. 880-883, DOI: 10.1109/LAWP.2016.2613875 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, H. Liu, S. Gong. A Wideband Horizontally Polarized Omnidirectional Antenna Using Tightly Coupled Array Mechanism//Proceeding of 2017 International Workshop on Antenna Technology: Small Antennas, Innovative Structures, and Applications (iWAT), Athens, Greece, 1-3 March, DOI: 10.1109/IWAT.2017.7915338 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S., & Arai, H. A horizontally polarized notch array antenna with good radiation identity in horizontal plane and its characteristic modes analysis. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI). doi: 10.1109/aps.2014.6904863 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Papakanellos, P. J., Fikioris, G., & Michalopoulou, A. On the Oscillations Appearing in Numerical Solutions of Solvable and Nonsolvable Integral Equations for Thin-Wire Antennas. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 58, pp. 1635–1644. doi: 10.1109/tap.2010.2044319 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.