ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Antennas and Antenna Elements (4)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- R.W. McMillan, Intensity and angle-of-arrival effects on microwave propagation caused by atmospheric turbulence, IEEE Proc. of Int. Conf. on Microwaves, Communications, Antennas and Electronic Systems (COMCAS’08), Tel-Aviv, Israel, 13-14 May 2008, P. 1-10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Grigoriev, S. S. Mesnac, V. L. Golusin, J. A. Raspev, O. I. Lagutenko, A. S. Mesnac, Adaptive antenna arrays, Tutorial in 2 parts, St. Petersburg, ITMO University, 179 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Shirokov, The Multitag Microwave RFID System, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Volume 57, Issue 5, Part 2, P. 1362-1369 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Shirokov, The Multitag Microwave RFID System with Extended Operation Range, in book Chipless and Convention Radio Frequency Identification: Systems for Ubiquitous Tagging, Hershey PA, IGI Global, P. 197-217 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Shirokov, Shirokov’s single-port resonant transistor amplifier, Patent #2594335 Russia, IPC H03F 3/189, H03F 3/19, H03F 3/04, pub. 10/08/2016, Bull. # 22 [Google Scholar]
- A. P.Venguer, J. L. Medina, R. A. Chavez, A. Velazquez, Low Noise One-Port Microwave Transistor Amplifier, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 33, #3, P. 100-104 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.