ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Passive Components (5)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V. Kalyuzhny, Dictionary of nanotechnological and nanotechnology-related terms (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Deryagin, N. V. Churaev, F. D. Ovcharenko, Water in dispersed systems (Chemistry, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Weinstein, Open resonators and open waveguides (Sov. radio, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Komarov, Ponomarev L. I., Slavyanov S. Y. Spheroidal and Coulomb spheroidal functions (Science, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Abramovits, I. Stigan, Handbook on special functions (Science, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- K. Flammer, Tables of wave spheroidal functions (BMT; Issue 17, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Reza, Y. M. Poplavko, Dielectrics. Main properties and applications in electronics (Radio and communication, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Artemov, A. A. Volkov, Water and Ice Dielectric Spectra Scaling at 0°C, Ferroelectrics, 466:1, pp. 158 – 165, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cifra, Electrodynamic eigenmodes in cellular morphology, BioSystems, v. 109(3), p. 356–366 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Ilchenko, Dielectric resonators (Radio and communication, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.