ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Applied Aspects of Microwave Technology (8)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- S.I. Gausner, S.S. Kivilis, A.P. Osokina, A.N. Pavlovskiy, Measurement of mass, volume and density (Publ. house of standards, Moscow, 528 p. (in Russian) (1982) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Rachevskiy, Liquefied petroleum gases (Oil and gas Publ. house, Moscow, 640 p.) (in Russian) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Zorja, A.L. Yakovlev, S.V. Larionov, Determination of liquefied petroleum gas mass under reception, storage and delivery to consumers (Nedra Publ. House, Moscow, 197 p.) (in Russian) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sovlukov, V.I. Tereshin, Measurement of liquefied petroleum gas quantity in a tank by radio-frequency techniques, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, v. 53, 4, pp. 1255-1261(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sovlukov, V.I. Tereshin, A radio-frequency method of measuring the quantitative parameters of liquefied natural gas in tanks, Measurement Techniques, v. 48, 10, pp. 1038-1044 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sovlukov, V.I. Tereshin, Measurement of the quantity of liquefied petroleum gas in a tank, Measurement Techniques, v. 49, 2, pp. 40-42 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sovlukov, V.I. Tereshin, Radiofrequency measurement of liquefied petroleum gas mass in a reservoir, Sensors and systems, 12, pp. 41-45 (in Russian) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Bogorodizkiy, Yu.M. Volokobinskiy, A.A. Vorobyov, B.M. Tareev, Theory of dielectrics (Energiya Publ. house, Moscow–S.-Petersburg, 344 p. (in Russian) (1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.