ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Applied Aspects of Microwave Technology (8)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- D. Dardari, L. Marco, and E. Falletiis, Satellite and Terrestrial radio positioning thechniques. A signal processing perspective (Kidlington, Oxford, OX5, 1GB, UK, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Khablov Correlation Method for Signal Processing of Microwave Doppler Sensors, Measurement techniques, Vol. 60, No.5, pp. 505-509 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Khablov Autonomous navigation system of ground transport based on Doppler sensors for measuring vector velocity, Measurement techniques, Vol. 61, No.4, pp. 384-389 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Khablov Continuous ground positioning based on microwave displacement sensors//Izmeritelnaia technika, № 6, pp. 65-70 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Kalman A New Approach to Linear Filtering and Prediction Problems, Trans. of the ASME–Journal of Basic Eng., 82 (Series D): pp. 35-45 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.