ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Applied Aspects of Microwave Technology (8)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.N.Kiselev, A.D. Kuznetsov, Methods of sounding the environment (atmosphere). (Russian State Hydrometeorological University, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Belkin, G.I. Kravchenko, Yu.G. Skorobutov, B.A. Stryukov, Superregenerators. Radio and communications (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, A.V. Gusev, K.A. Ignatkov, S.I. Kudinov, I.V. Malyigin, V.Ya. Noskov, O.V. Plohih, V.V. Ryisev, O.A. Chernyih, Uspekhi sovremennoi radioelektroniki, 9, pp. 3-49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, M.B. Fridzon, S.P. Essyak, Radio sounding of the atmosphere. Technical and metrological aspects of the development and use of radiosonde measuring instruments. (Ekaterinburg. UrO RAN, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kudinov, V.E. Ivanov, Investigation of the influence of fluctuation and shock oscillations on the sensitivity of super-regenerative transceiver devices. Ural Radio Engineering Journal. v. 3, 2, pp. 170-195 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Grigulevich, On the question of the fluctuation nature of the establishment of oscillations in an electronic oscillator. (Radio engineering, v. 1. pp. 65-70, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Grigulevich, On the fluctuation nature of the spectrum of an electronic oscillator. (Radio engineering. 4. pp. 446 – 453, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Tikhonov, On the fluctuation nature of the establishment of the amplitude of oscillations in the oscillator. (Radio engineering and electronics. v.9, pp. 1262-1267, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, Study of the regenerative characteristics of a transistor microwave-oscillator, Radio-technical systems for locating spatially distributed objects. UPI, 4. pp. 93-99 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, S.I. Kudinov, Generalized regenerative characteristic of a transistor microwave oscillator. Radio altimetry-2010, Yekaterinburg (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, Study of the stability of the operation of a super-regenerative transceiver, Radar, navigation, communication, Voronezh State University, v.3. pp. 2182-2194 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ivanov, S.I. Kudinov, Study of the range channel of a coherent radar with an on-board super-regenerative transponder, (Microwave equipment and telecommunication technologies, v. 2, Sevastopol, pp. 905-906 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.