ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Applied Aspects of Microwave Technology (8)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Ch. Liu, Y. Bai,† J. Zhou, Q. Zhao, and L. Qiao, A Review of Graphene Plasmons and its Combination with Metasurface, J. Korean Phys. Soc. 54 (5), 349 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Peng, X. Li M., X. Liu, X. Jiang and S. Lic. Metal and graphene hybrid metasurface designed ultra-wideband terahertz absorbers with polarization and incident angle insensitivity. Nanoscale Adv, 1, 1452 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahmanzadeh, H. Rajabalipanah and A. Abdolali. Multilayer graphene-based metasurfaces: robust design method for extremely broadband, wide-angle, and polarization-insensitive terahertz, Applied Optics, 57, 959 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ye, F. Zeng, Y. Zhang, X. Xu, X. Yang, Q. Liu, Frequency-Reconfigurable Wide-Angle Terahertz Absorbers Using Single- and Double-Layer Decussate Graphene Ribbon Arrays. Nanomaterials, 8 (10), 834 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Guo, C. Argyropoulos, Broadband polarizers based on graphene metasurfaces. Optics Letters, 41 (23), 5592 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Hanson, Dyadic Green’s functions and guided surface waves for a surface conductivity model of grapheme, J. Appl. Phys., 103, 064302 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Lerer and I. N. Ivanova, Application of approximate boundary conditions for calculation of planar 2D periodic nanoplasmon structures, J. Commun. Technol. Electron, 61 (5), 486 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Lerer, Theoretical investigation of 2D periodic nanoplasmon structures, J. Commun. Technol. Electron., 57 (11), 1151 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 2. V.V. Nikol’skii and T.I. Nikol’skaya, Decomposition Approach in Electrodynamics Problems (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Golovanov. Solution of Applied Problems of Electromagnetics Based on the Use of Autonomous Blocks with Virtual Floquet Channels. J. Commun. Techn. Electron. 51, 1423 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lerer, G.S. Makeeva, Polarization Effects and Resonance Absorption in Terahertz Wave Diffraction on Graphene Metasurfaces, Optics and Spectroscopy, 125 (6), 1034 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.