ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Photonics and Radiophotonics (8b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- J. Capmany, D. Novak, Nat. Photonics, 1, 319 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Seeds, K.J. Williams, J. Lightwave Technol., 24, 4628 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Yao, J. Lightwave Technol., 27, 314 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Valley, Optics Express, 15, 1955 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Cherepenin, S.M. Kontorov, V.V. Kulagin, D.A. Prokhorov, A.N. Shulunov, V.V. Valuev, IEEE Conference Publications: 48th European Microwave Conference (EuMC), 796 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sakamoto et. al, Optics Letters, 32, 1515 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sakamoto et al, Light, Energy and the Environment Congress, OSA 2016, FTh3B.3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou et al, Optics Communications, 313, 356, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shang et al, Optics Communications, 356, 70 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.