ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Sidorenkov N. S., Atmospheric processes and rotation of the Earth. Gidrometeoizdat, Spb (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Sidorenkov N. S., Priroda. 2, 23–31 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kurbasova G.S., Volvach A. E., and Volvach L. N., Cosmic Research, 57, 4,243 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volvach A. E., Kurbasova G. S., Volvach L. N. Astrophysical Bulletin, 74, 3, 331 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volvach A.E., Kurbasova G.S., Earth physics, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.