ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- T. Vanninen, T. Linden, M. Raustia, H. Saarnisaari, Cognitive HF — New perspectives to use the high frequency band, 9th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks and Communications (CROWNCOM 2014), Oulu, pp. 108-113 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Ivanov, V.A. Ivanov, E.V. Katkov, V.V. Ovchinnikov, M.I. Ryabova, Positioning of Dynamic Objects by Means of Systems of Multi-Frequency Sounding of HF Radio Paths with the use of FMCW Signals, 2018 2nd URSI Atlantic Radio Science Meeting, (AT-RASC) paper N 8471600 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Elsukov, D.V. Ivanov, V.V. Ovchinnikov, N.A. Konkin, M.I. Ryabova, BPSK Ionosonde Based On SDR Platform To Support NVIS Communication, 2018 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SYNCHROINFO 2018), Minsk, pp. 1-6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Ivanov, V.A. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, A.A. Elsukov, R.R. Belgibaev, V.V. Ovchinnikov, Universal ionosonde for diagnostics of ionospheric HF radio channels and its application in estimation of channel availability, IET Conference Publications, CP741 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov, V.V. Ovchinnikov, Studying the parameters of frequency dispersion for radio links of different length using SDR based sounding system, 2017 XXXIInd General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI GASS), Montreal, QC, pp. 1-3, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fink, F.K. Jondral, Comparison of OFDM radar and chirp sequence radar, 2015 16th International Radar Symposium (IRS), Dresden, pp. 315-320, doi: 10.1109/IRS.2015.7226369 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sturm, T. Zwick, W. Wiesbeck, An OFDM System Concept for Joint Radar and Communications Operations, VTC Spring 2009 - IEEE 69th Vehicular Technology Conference, Barcelona, pp. 1-5 doi: 10.1109/VETECS.2009.5073387 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, A.A Elsukov, V.V. Ovchinnikov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, BPSK signal shaping and processing for digital SDR ionosonde, 2018 Systems of Signals Generating and Processing in the Field of on Board Communications, pp. 1-5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.