ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- I.A. Sidorov, V.A. Plushev, A.P. Soldatenko, A.D. Reschikov, D.A. Gorbachev, About the possibility of using a group of UAVs to make maps of soil moisture in precision farming, CriMiCo 2018-28th International Crimean Conference Microwave and Telecommunication Technology, Sevastopol, Volume 7, pp. 1610-1616 (5-15 September, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sidorov. and others edited By V.S. Verba, Yu.V. Gulyaev, A.M. Shutko, V.F. Krapivin. Microwave radiometry of land and water surfaces: from theory to practice. - Sofia, Academic publishing house named after Professor Marin Drinov, 295 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sagalovich, E.Ya. Falkov, T.I. Tsareva, Determination of soil moisture using active microwave remote sensing data in the L-band. Earth exploration from space. No. 1., pp. 3-6. ISSN: 0205-9614 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Kulemin, S.V. Yatsevich, Interrelation of backscattering of microwave radio waves with parameters of vegetation cover and open soils at remote sensing methods, Achievements of Modern Radioelectronics, №3 pp. 24-34. ISSN: 2070-0784 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Jackson, D.Chen, M.Cosh et al. Vegetation water content mapping using Landsatdata derived normalized difference water index for corn and soybeens, Remote Sensing of Invironment, V. 92, pp.475-482.. ISSN: 0034-4257 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.