ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- M. Coulter, N. Rovnick, How big a threat are drones at airports?, December 20, https://www.ft.com/content/ee9bb576-0455-11e9-99df-6183d3002ee1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Simmons, Drones: protecting airports and aircraft, Aviation Security International. April 15, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Air New Zealand calls for drone legislation after near miss. 27 March (2018) https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-43551373 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dietrich, S. Iff, J. Profelt et al., Development of a Local Air Surveillance System for Security Purposes: Design and Core Characteristics, European Journal for Security Research. Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp 71-81, November (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Krátký, L. Fuxa, Mini UAVs Detection by Radar, International Conference on Military Technologies (ICMT), Brno, May (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ananenkov, V.M. Nuzhdin, V.V. Rastorguev, V.N. Skosyrev, Highly informative short-range radars MAI Publishing House, Moscow (2018) http://elibrary.mai.ru/ProtectedView/Book/ViewBook/13662 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ananenkov, A.V. Konovaltsev, V.M. Nuzhdin, V.N. Skosyrev, Ultrashort pulse radar technology. Status and development trends, Proceedings of the 2nd All-Russian Conference-Seminar, Murom (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Bakulev, Radar systems, M: Radio engineering, p. 62 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Skolnik, Radar handbook, part 1, p.60, Technosphere, Moscow, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ananenkov, D.V. Marin, V.M. Nuzhdin, V.V. Rastorguev, V.N. Skosyrev, Experimental study of reflections from underlying surface in the radar of airfield surveillance, Journal of Radio Electronics, № 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Skosyrev, A.E. Ananenkov, Innovative ways to increase the potential of promising digital radars, Engineering Bulletin, № 12, December (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.