ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- M.I. Skolnik Radar Handbook (3rd edn. The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhigui and L. ChuanJun, in 2017 2nd International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST), pp. 453–457 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yunfeng, Sun Yongrong, Huang Bin, Li Rongbing, and Wu Ling, in 2016 IEEE Chinese Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference (CGNCC), pp. 2076–2081 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhuoning Dong, Wenbin Li, and Yanxing Zhou, in 2016 IEEE Chinese Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference (CGNCC), pp. 982–987 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Ulaby, M.C. Dobson Handbook of radar scattering statistic for terrain (Artech house, USA, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Fung, K.S. Chen Microwave Scattering and Emission Models for Users (Artech house, USA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Anderson An Introduction to Multivariate Statistical Analysis. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 3rd edn., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, Y. Fu, and F. Qian, in 2018 37th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), pp. 292–296 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Kropotov and A. A. Belov, in 2016 13th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronics Instrument Engineering (APEIE), pp. 69–72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Sinitsyn, in 2006 European Radar Conference, pp. 178–181 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Scott, in Biometrika 66 pp. 605–610 (1979) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Sorokin, V.G Vazhenin in International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC 2018) Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering pp. 199–209 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.