ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- B. R. Mahafza, Radar Systems Analysis and Design Using MATLAB (Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Baskakov, T. S. Zhutyayeva, Yu. I. Lukashenko, Locational Methods for Studying Objects and Media (in Russian, Academy, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Zubkovich, Statistical characteristics of radio signals reflected from the Earth‘s surface (in Russian, Soviet radio, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- P. Liang, M. Moghaddam, L. E. Pierce, R. M. Lucas, IEEE Transactions on geoscience and remote sensing, 43, no. 11, 2612–2626 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Ulaby, M. C. Dobson, Handbook of radar scattering statistic for terrain (Artech house, USA, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Fung, K. S. Chen, Microwave Scattering and Emission Models for Users (Artech house, USA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Kobernichenko, Radioelectronic Earth`s remote sensing systems (in Russian, UrFU, Yekaterinburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Kondratenkov, А. U. Frolov, Radiovision. Radar Earth`s remote sensing systems (in Russian, Radiotechnica, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Bokov, A. E. Smertin, V. G. Vazhenin, CEUR-WS, 2274, 42–51 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Markov, A. S. Bokov, V. G. Vazhenin, S. A. Margilevsky, RSEMW-2019, 352–355 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.