ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.S. Verba, A.R. Ilchuk, T.A. Lepekhina etc. Radar systems for aerospace monitoring of the Earth surface and airspace. Monograph/Ed. V.S. Verba, B.G. Tatarskiy (Moscow, Radioengineering. In Russian) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Verba, L.B. Neronsky, V.E. Turuk. Promising technologies for digital processing of radar information from space SAR (Moscow, Radioengineering, in Russian) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Raab, D. Rudolf, K. Weidenhaupt, M. Schwerdt. Development of DLR’s Innovative Remote Controlled Calibration Targets - Potential of Polarization Sensitive Measurements. Proc. 12 European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EuSAR-2018), pp. 69-74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Weidenhaupt, S. Raab, D. Rudolf, M. Schwerdt. Innovative Antenna Concepts for DLR’s Fully Polarimetric Low-Frequency Transponders. Proc. 12 European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EuSAR-2018), pp.83-86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lepekhina, V. Nikolaev, 2019 Russian Open Conference on Radio Wave Propagation (RWP), pp. 333-336 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Lepekhina, V.I. Nikolaev. Echo signal digital simulation algorithm for high-resolution SAR tests. Processings of the 15-th International Conference “Digital signal processing and its applications” (Moscow, in Russian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Lepekhina, V.I. Nikolaev. Synchronization of active radar target simulator for SAR tests Proc. VII All-Russia Science&Technology Conference “Problems of Perspective Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Development” Proceedings, edited by A. Stempkovsky, Part 1. P. 236-241 (Moscow, IPPM RAS, 2016, in Russian) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Beloglazov, V.P. Tarasenko. Correlation-Extreme Systems (Moscow, Radio and Communications Publ, in Russian) (1974) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Lepekhina, V.I. Nikolaev, A.M. Tarasenko, “A hardware and software complex of experimental tryout for radioelectronic facility signal simulation, registration and analysis”, Proc. VIII All-Russia Science&Technology Conference “Problems of Perspective Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Development” (MES-2018), edited by A. Stempkovsky, part 4, pp. 119-126 (Moscow, IPPM RAS, in Russian) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.