ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Model-Based Design of a SUV Anti- Rollover Control System https://www. mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/23622-model-based-design-of-a-suv-anti-rollover-control-system, MATLAB Central File Exchange. [Google Scholar]
- Observer-Based Robust Control of Vehicle Dynamics for Rollover Mitigation in Critical Situations Hamid Dahmani, Olivier Pagès, Ahmed El Hajjaji, and Nawal Daraoui [Google Scholar]
- New Paradigms for the Integration of Yaw Stability and Rollover Prevention Functions in Vehicle Stability Control Rajesh Rajamani, Senior Member, IEEE, and Damrongrit (Neng) Piyabongkarn, Member, IEEE [Google Scholar]
- Switched stable control design methodology applied to vehicle rollover prevention based on switched suspension settings [Google Scholar]
- Driving Control Algorithm for Maneuverability, Lateral Stability, and Rollover Prevention of 4WD Electric Vehicles With Independently Driven Front and Rear Wheels Juyong Kang, Jinho Yoo, and Kyongsu Yi [Google Scholar]
- A Three-Dimensional Dynamics Control Framework of Vehicle Lateral Stability and Rollover Prevention via Active Braking With MPC Liang Li, Member, IEEE, Yishi Lu, Rongrong Wang, and Jie Chen [Google Scholar]
- Modeling an Anti-Lock Braking System https://www.mathworks.com/help/simulink/slref/modeling-an-anti-lock-braking-system.html [Google Scholar]
- https://x-engineer.org/projects/anti-lock-braking-system-abs-modeling-simulation-xcos [Google Scholar]
- https://www.carsim.com/downloads/pdf/CarSim_Math_Models.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.carsim.com/products/supporting/simulink/index.php [Google Scholar]
- An empirical study of the effectiveness of electronic stability control system in reducing loss of vehicle con trol Yiannis E. Papelis ,1, Ginger S.Watson2, Timothy L. Brown The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, United States [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.