ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-length_encodingvisited on 12.06.2017. [Google Scholar]
- [Ziv, J.1978] Lempel, “Compression of Individual Sequences via Variable-Rate Coding”. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol.24, issue 5,pp. 530-536. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Chen 1,” A Compression Algorithm for DNA Sequences and Its Applications in Genome Comparison” [Google Scholar]
- Nour Bakr,” DNA Lossless Compression Algorithms: Review, Reserch gate Vol 24. [Google Scholar]
- Akim A1, Kolenikov A, Fraänti P. “ Lossless compression of color map images by context tree modeling”,IEEE Transction Image Process,2007,Jan; 16(1);114-20. [Google Scholar]
- Ammit Makar, 2 Gurit Singh, 3 Rajneesh Narula,” Improving LZW Compression”, IJCST Vol. 3, issue 1, Jan. -March 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jing-Yu Cui,∗ Saurabh Mathur, Michele Covell, Vivek Kwatra, Mei Han,” Example-Based Image Compression”, Google Research, Google Inc., Mountain View CA 94043. [Google Scholar]
- Madhu Sunil Dalal,” Review Paper on Image Compression Using Lossless and Lossy Technique”, International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology, ISSN: 2454-132X Impact factor: 4.295 (volume 3, issue 2). [Google Scholar]
- Pankaj R. Parwe1, Prof. Nitin N. Mandaogade2, “A Review on Image Compression Techniques”, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol. 4, issue. 2, February2015,pg.198-201 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.