ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Android Architechure Description [Online]. Available: https://tinyurl.com/w8b34g4 [Google Scholar]
- Tiwari Mohini, Srivastava Kumar and Gupta Nitesh; “Review on Android and Smartphone Security” NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA. Vol. 1(6), 12-19, November (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sainath Pawar, Saiprasad Pore, Suprita Tendulkar, Vinayak Malavade “Android Application for Antitheft Security through SMS” IJSRD Vol. 4, issue 02, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Onkar Mule, Nihal Shaikh, Pratik Shinde, Amit Wa-gaskar, Prof. Sneha Ramtek. “Remote Access of Android Smart Phone” volume 7, issue 4, April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yongqing Gao, Chunlai Zhou, Dan Shang, “A Smart Phone Anti-theft Solution Based on Locking Card of Mobile Phone”, International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Azeem Ush Shan Khan, Mohammad Naved Qureshi and Mohammed Abdul Qadeer, “Anti-Theft Application for Android-Based Devices”, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Iliyasu Adam, Cihan Varo and Asaf Varol, “Problems and Prospects of Anti-Theft and Mobile Phone Tracking: A case in Nigeria”, 7th International Symposium on Digital Forensics and Security (ISDFS), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shirin Salim “Monitoring System for detecting mobile theft” International Journal of Computational Science and Information Technology Vol. 4, No. 2, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Jin, Yuan He, Dingyi Fang, Xiaojiang Chen, Xin Meng & Tianzhang Xing, “iGuard: A Real-Time Anti-Theft System for Smartphones”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol:17 issue:10 Oct 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Xinyu Liu, David Wagner, Serge Egelman, “Detecting Phone Theft Using Machine Learning”, 14th ICISS, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Support Vector Machines Explanation [Online]. Available: https://tinyurl.com/uaouav7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.