ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- M. Barni, F. Bartolini, V. Cappellini, E. Magli, and G. Olmo. Near-lossless digital watermarking for copyright protection of remote sensing images. IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chauhan, P. Gupta, and K. Majumder. Digital Watermarking of Satellite Images, India Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hemalatha, V. Joevivek, K. Sukumar K. Soman. Robust watermarking of remote sensing images without the loss of spatial information, 10th ESRI India User Conference (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kumari and V. Rallabandi. Modified patchwork-based watermarking scheme for satellite imagery, Signal Processing (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhu, and C. Chen, A copyright protection watermarking algorithm for remote sensing image based on binary image watermark, International Journal Light and Electron Optics (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Ziegeler, H. Tamhankar, J. Fowler, and L. Bruce. Wavelet-Based watermarking of remotely sensed imagery tailored to classification performance, IEEE Workshop on Advances in Techniques for Analysis of Remotely Sensed Data (2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Schneier. Applied cryptography. Wiley (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Z. Xu, and Y. Zhang. Content security protection for remote sensing images integrating selective content encryption and digital fingerprint, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, and Z. Xu, Commutative encryption and watermarking for remote sensing image, International Journal of Digital Content Technology, and its Applications (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, Z. Xu, and Y. Xu. A new comprehensive security protection for remote sensing image based on the integration of encryption and watermarking, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ding, Z. Yang, Y. Wang, and Y. Liu. An improved perceptual hash algorithm based on u-net for the authentication of high-resolution remote sensing image. Applied Sciences (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.