ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- M.H. Putra, Z.M. Yussof, K.C. Lim, S.I. Salim “Convolutional Neural Network for Person and Car Detection using YOLO Framework”, Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering,2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, Y. Tao, J. Liang, K. Li and Y. Chen, “Object Detection Based on YOLO Network”, IEEE 4th Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference (ITOEC), Chongqing, China,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Esteban Reyes, Cristopher Gomez, Esteban Norambuena, Javier Ruizdel-Solar, “Near Real-Time Object Recognition for Pepperbased on Deep Neural”, Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 11374) ,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Javad Shafiee, Brendan Chywl, Francis Li, Alexander Wong, “Fast YOLO: A fast you only look once system for real-time embedded object detection in video”, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Anupam Sobti, Chetan Arora, M. Balakrishnan, “Object Detection in Real-Time Systems: Going Beyond Precision”, IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 1020-1028, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Michal Irani and P. Anandan, “Unified Approach to Moving Object Detection in 2D and 3D Scenes”, IEEEXplore, June 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph Redmon, Santosh Divvala, Ross Girshick, Ali Farhadi, “You Only Look Once: Unified, Real-Time Object Detection”, Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, 779-788, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Martin Simony, Stefan Milzy, Karl Amendey, Horst-Michael Gross, “Complex-YOLO: An euler-region-proposal for real-time 3d object detection on point clouds”, The European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) Workshops, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Rachel Huang, Jonathan Pedoeem, CuixianChen, “YOLO-LITE: A realtime object detection algorithm optimized for non-GPU computers”, IEEEXplore,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihuan Wu, Xiangning Chen, Y Gao, Y Li, “Rapid target detection in high resolution remote sensing images using Yolo model”, International Archives of the Photogrammetry (ISPRS), Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, volume XLII-3, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Alessandro Dionisi, Emilio Sardini, Mauro Serpelloni, “Wearable object detection system for the blind”, IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Proceedings, 1255-1258, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Niranjan Debnath, Jaya Bharati Thangiah, Shamala Pararasaingam, Syed Abdul Kader Aljunid, “A mobility aid for the blind with discrete distance indicator and hanging object detection”, IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), 664-667, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M Naveen Kumar, K Usha, “Voice based guidance and location indication system for the blind using GSM, GPS and optical device indicator”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Guennouni, A. Ahaitouf and A. Mansouri, “Multiple object detection using OpenCV on an embedded platform”, Third IEEE International Colloquium in Information Science and Technology (CIST), Tetouan, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mane and S. Mangale, “Moving Object Detection and Tracking Using Convolutional Neural Networks”, Second International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems (ICICCS), Madurai, India, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hayat, S. Kun, Z. Tengtao, Y. Yu, T. Tu and Y. Du, “A Deep Learning Framework Using Convolutional Neural Network for MultiClass Object Recognition”, IEEE 3rd International Conference on Image, Vision and Computing (ICIVC), Chongqing, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Strumillo, “Electronic interfaces aiding the visually impaired in environmental access, mobility and navigation”, 3rd International Conference on Human System Interaction, Rzeszow, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Asha G. Hagargund, SharshaVanria Thota, Mitadru Bera, Eram Fatima Shaik, “Image to Speech Conversion for Visually Impaired”, International Journal of Latest Research in Engineering and Technology (IJLRET) ISSN: 2454-5031. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, R. Khemmar, B. Decoux, A. Atahouet and J. Ertaud, “Real Time Object Detection, Tracking, and Distance and Motion Estimation based on Deep Learning: Application to Smart Mobility”, Eighth International Conference on Emerging Security Technologies (EST), Colchester, United Kingdom, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Patil, M.D. Patil and V.A. Vyawahare, “Acceleration of hough transform algorithm using Graphics Processing Unit (GPU),” 2016 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Melmaruvathur,pp. 1584-1588, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Parag Patil, Navin Singhaniya, Chaitanya Jage, Vishwesh A Vyawahare, Mukesh D Patil, PSV Nataraj, “GPU Computing of Special Mathematical Func-tions used in Fractional Calculus”, Frontiers in Fractional Calculus, Vol. 199, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chikane, Sameer and Patil, Parag and Singhaniya, Navin and Jage, Chaitanya and Patil, Mukesh and Vyawahare, Vishwesh, “HumanLike Interpretation of Lines Using Embedded GPU”, Conference on Technologies for Future Cities (CTFC), 2019. M.D. Patil, P.S.V. Nataraj, “GPU Computing of Special Mathematical Functions used in Fractional Calculus” 1, 200-233 (2017) . [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.