ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- V. Agarwal and L. Tsoukalas, Denoising Electrical Signal via Empirical Mode Decomposition, in Proceedings of iREP Symp. Charleston, Aug. 2007 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu-Hua Gu and E. Styvaktakis, Electric Power Systems Research 66, 83-96 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramzan, J. Yoo and S. Choe, The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, 41 8 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae and R.F. Marinescu, Dealing with Noise Polluting Electric Signals Acquired from a Large Power Group, in Proceedings of ISIE, June 2017, Edinburgh, Scotland (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae and M. Nicolae, Preprocessing Steps Required by Denoising of Quasi-stationary Electric Signals in Power Plants, in Proceedings of OPTIM, May 2017, Brasov, Romania, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, I.D. Smrndescu and R.C. Presur, Improving the Eﬃciency of PQ Analysis Concerning Quasistationary Waveforms through Special Computational Techniques, in Proceedings of MPS, June 2017, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae and P.M. Nicolae, Hybrid Algorithms for Denoising Electrical Waveforms Containing Steady Segments, in Proceedings of EMC + SIPI, July 2019, New Orleans, USA (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae and I.D. Smrndescu, Denoising Highly Distorted Small Currents in an Environment with Variable Levels of Noise, in Proceedings of EMC, Aug. 2017, Washington D.C. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jing-yi, L. Hong, Y. Dong and Z. Yan-sheng, Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2016 (2016), available at https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/2016/3195492/. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Sanam and C. Shahnaz, EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing 2013(25), (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Marsili Libelli, Environmental Systems Analysis with MATLAB (CRC Press 2016) 562 pp. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.mathworks.com/help/wavelet/ref/wden.html. [Google Scholar]
- L. Scrltescu, M. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, I.D. Nicolae and M.D. Purcaru, Computational Aspects Concerned with the Optimized Use of Wavelet Package Trees, in Proceedings of SIELMEN, Oct. 2019, Chiinu (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Marinescu, A. Hurezeanu, P. M. Nicolae and D. C. Marinescu, Annals of University of Craiova, Series of Electrical Engineering (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.