ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- P. Rashed and M.M.A. Hossain, Control of Distortion in Aluminium Heat Treatment, Chapter 13, Fundamentals of Aluminium Metallurgy, Recent Advances (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering, 2018) 495-524. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Prime and M.R. Hill, Residual stress, stress relief, and inhomogeneity in aluminum plate, Scripta Materialia 46(1), 77-82 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackerle, Finite element analysis and simulation of quenching and other heat treatment processes: A bibliography (1976-2001), Computational Materials Science 27(3), 313-332 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Robinson, D.A. Tanner, and C.E. Truman, The origin and management of residual stress in heat-treatable aluminium alloys, Strain 50(3), 185-207 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Petre et al., Mathematical Modelling of the Quenching Process of 6061 Aluminium Alloy Plates, International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods (ICAMNM) third edition October 29-31, 2020, Craiova, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Summers, Y. Chen, C.M. Rippe, B. Allen, A.P. Mouritz, S.W. Case, and B.Y. Lattimer, Overview of aluminum alloy mechanical properties during and after ﬁres, Fire Science Reviews 4(3) (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASM Handbook Volume 2: Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and SpecialPurpose Materials (ASM International, 1990) 1328 pp. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wolberg, Data Analysis Using the Method of Least Squares: Extracting the Most Information from Experiments (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2005) 263 pp. [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Withers and H. Bhadeshia, Residual stress-II: nature and origins, Mater. Sci. Tech. 17(3), 66-375 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Schajer, Measurement of Non-Uniform Residual Stresses Using the Hole-Drilling Method, Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology 110(4), Part I. Stress Calculation Procedures, 338-343, Part II. Practical Application of the Integral Method, 344-349 (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.