ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- P. Rashed and M.M.A. Hossain, Control of Distortion in Aluminium Heat Treatment, Chapter 13, Fundamentals of Aluminium Metallurgy, Recent Advances (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering, 2018) 495-524. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Prime and M.R. Hill, Residual stress, stress relief, and inhomogeneity in aluminum plate, Scripta Materialia 46(1), 77-82 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackerle, Finite element analysis and simulation of quenching and other heat treatment processes: A bibliography (1976-2001), Computational Materials Science 27(3), 313-332 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Robinson, D.A. Tanner, and C.E. Truman, The origin and management of residual stress in heat-treatable aluminium alloys, Strain 50(3), 185-207 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Petre et al., Mathematical Modelling of the Quenching Process of 6061 Aluminium Alloy Plates, International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods (ICAMNM) third edition October 29-31, 2020, Craiova, Romania. [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Summers, Y. Chen, C.M. Rippe, B. Allen, A.P. Mouritz, S.W. Case, and B.Y. Lattimer, Overview of aluminum alloy mechanical properties during and after ﬁres, Fire Science Reviews 4(3) (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASM Handbook Volume 2: Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and SpecialPurpose Materials (ASM International, 1990) 1328 pp. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wolberg, Data Analysis Using the Method of Least Squares: Extracting the Most Information from Experiments (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2005) 263 pp. [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Withers and H. Bhadeshia, Residual stress-II: nature and origins, Mater. Sci. Tech. 17(3), 66-375 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Schajer, Measurement of Non-Uniform Residual Stresses Using the Hole-Drilling Method, Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology 110(4), Part I. Stress Calculation Procedures, 338-343, Part II. Practical Application of the Integral Method, 344-349 (1988). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.